If you are looking for Central Heating in Preston and you don’t know where to start, don’t worry – you have come to the right place!
APG Domestic Services Preston central heating service is unrivalled. Our fully trained specialists will help you choose the best central heating system for your home. For more than 25 years, APG Domestic Services has been keeping homes in Preston nice and warm thanks to a wide range of boilers and complete central heating systems.
Why choose APG Domestic Services Preston?
- Market leading, 7 Year warranty with the Ideal premium gas boiler
- All the leading makes including Baxi, Worcester Bosch with APG Domestic Services free extended manufacturers warranties worth over £350
- APG Domestic Services Boiler Scrappage scheme offers even more savings
- Minimum fuss highest quality installations by friendly ‘Gas Safe’ installers
- Affordable low cost finance
Why buy from APG Domestic Services Preston?
- Nationally accredited central heating boilers
- Boilers among the most efficient and eco-friendly available
- No pressure sales
- Experts offer help and advice every step of the way throughout the central heating installation process
- Exemplary aftercare service
What to expect during installation
- A professional central heating engineer discusses the details of the central heating installation with you
- If the existing boiler is being replaced, a chemical cleaner is added to the system and flushed out
- The existing boiler and all tanks and cylinders are disconnected and removed
- New boiler is fitted in the chosen location and reconnected to all supply services
- If a complete central heating system is being installed, radiators, complete with new valves, are fitted in the agreed locations and are connected to the central heating boiler using a combination of 15mm and 22mm copper pipe
- Where appropriate a new gas supply is extended from the gas meter
- If new valves are being fitted, this will be done while the system is being drained
- The central heating system is refilled
- An inhibitor agent is added to the circuit to prevent a build up contamination and debris
- The central heating boiler is commissioned to ensure correct operation
- The radiators are checked for performance and leaks on the pipe joints and valves
- Where necessary the system is ‘balanced’ ensuring an even performance across the central heating system
- A wireless radio frequency room thermostat or programmer is connected to the system and sited at the client’s preferred location